Delhi and Beijing should be Responsible for Peaceful Settlement

The border confrontation of China and India is unfortunate for Asia. The continent is waiting you both for peace and prosperity. Respect the moral rule of Panchaseel.

free images of china india cofrontationको लागि तस्बिर परिणाम

I felt hurt Monday when news came that three Indian soldiers were lost their lives in the border confrontation against China at Galwan area of northern frontier. The source confirmed that the number of death was increased to twenty at Tuesday night and many soldiers are missing. According to the Indian sources a number of Chinese soldiers also died in the confrontation but yet to be confirmed.

I was impatience for latest updates over night. I already lost the trust on Indian TRP based rumor-media because I have seen mistreat on news especially on the border dispute between Indian and Nepal. International media also were not giving more information. I did not sleep over night. I never obeyed any man-made rule on the issue of humanity. In this stance, violence everywhere in the world always hurts me. I express my deep condolence to those Indian and Chinese youths who lost their lives in confrontation.

I feel deep concern especially to our big and powerful two neighbors China and India who are facing confrontation on their border for a long time. Our youths are servicing in Indian army and these Nepalese heart beats are bravely fighting in border against the India’s enemies for a long time. I am also feeling suffocation for our Gorkha soldiers in Indian army. The fact is always pinching me that unfortunatly we are fighting against our friendly nation Pakistan and China for India. Sometimes I think that our relation with India is very close and Gorkha soldiers are the friendship ambassador in India.

Though it is the serious time for India but bitter reality is always be exposable. Personally I have a deep affectionate with India. I passed more than half time of my age in India. I have tens of closest friends belongs to different caste and communities of India. Really the people of India and Nepal have been enjoying a heartily relation since primitive age but the ruling class of India practically never honest to the people's relation never respect the sovereignty of Nepal. Nepal’s lands Kalapani, Lipulek and Limpiyadhura are under the aggression of India.

Though it is the serious time for India but bitter reality is always be exposable. Personally I have a deep affectionate with India. I passed more than half time of my age in India. I have tens of closest friends belongs to different caste and communities of India. Really the people of India and Nepal have been enjoying a heartily relation since primitive age but the ruling class of India practically never honest to the people's relation never respect the sovereignty of Nepal. Nepal’s lands Kalapani, Lipulek and Limpiyadhura are under the aggression of India since India China war in 1962.

Recently the controversy is floating on surface. Despite of long running relation, ungrateful India is forcibly pushing Nepal to the side of China and Pakistan to justify its aggression on Kalapani area.

A few months ago Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Indian leader Narendra Modi were in dense visit. I thought the reforming relation between two Asian big countries will be fruitful for Asia but the recent confrontation is hopeless for me. War is never being solution of problem; cordial talk is only way of peaceful settlement. Let us go to the asylum of Lord Buddha for peaceful co-existence.

             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute to Swami Tarananda

India China Border Dispute : Growing Strategic Tension in Asia